The webinar will unleash the amazing features of the C# program used to power Protrader
Compositedge is delighted to organize a free webinar for retail algo traders and investors in the Indian financial markets to highlight the cutting-edge technology of our multi- asset platform, Protrader.
The webinar will focus on all the key features of our algo platform such as
- Ability to create indicators, strategies (Expert advisors) and scripts (Macros).
- Capability to back- test strategies for multiple symbols & time intervals simultaneously.
- Back-test strategies on chart types such as Renko, 3 Line break, Kagi, Price range, etc.
- Strategy testing in ticks, minutes or daily data.
- Possibility to test strategies at Bid, Ask, LTP.
- Strategy testing modes: With visualization/ without visualization
- Emulation types: Position/ Multiple positions.
- Strategy optimization tool.
- Plain text and graphic reports.
- Editor with IntelliSense support.
- Online dictionary with a list of functions.
- Tool to import & export parameters of testing strategies.
What’s more! To highlight all the features of the Protrader Algo Studio and to make the webinar more meaningful, we have decided to hold it during market hours so that traders can view all the incredible features and trade execution in real-time markets.
As a bonus, we are also offering algo traders the opportunity to download 100’s of SOURCE CODES from the Protrader library, absolutely free.
The Protrader multi-asset platform comprises of a combination of charts, scalping, time & sales, grid, matrix, options analyser and a specially designed algo platform. Not only does Protrader provide all the analytical tools in real- time, ensuring low latency in the execution of trades, the platform also guarantees substantial savings on costs associated with subscription to third-party software’s.
Analysts and traders who are currently using some of the other platforms will not only find Protrader ground-breaking, but will also appreciate the fact that we are providing unrestricted access to the platform at absolutely no cost.
Register NOW to get a feel of the incredible features of our state of the art trading platform.
Details of the Webinar-
Date: Friday, 29th June 2018
Time: 11.30 AM- 12.30 PM