A smart trading platform for investors in the Indian markets to effectively manage portfolio
For a long, long time, retail investors in the Indian Financial Markets have been relying on third party software’s to frequently monitor the performance of their portfolio. The software’s, which are generally connected to the trading terminal are steeply priced and are not very reliable when it comes to generating reports.
The Protrader platform with an in-built algo trading terminal features an account performance panel which sends out all trade related information in real-time. Retail investors can now access their portfolio with the click of a button, retrieve data ranging from a day to a year and export reports seamlessly to HTML, thereby leading to massive reduction in cost overhangs.
A quick glimpse at some of the features of the account performance panel which make it an extremely useful portfolio management tool-
- Statistics related to trade population, P/L charts and drawdowns can be readily plotted.
- Monitor P/L in totality or analyse them separately based on the operational side (Buy/ Sell).
- View changes in the balance and P/L graphically.
- Cumulative P/L chart displays changes in the account balance for a selected period.
- Include fees and other charges in the gross P-L to derive Net P-L for a selected time frame.
- Plot time-based P-L charts to include hourly/ daily/ monthly trades.
- Populate trades based on trading symbols or winning/losing trades.
- Monitor win/loss size, average P/L per trade and their absolute value.
- Assess the largest profit for a single trade, longest series of wins/losses for a selected period.
- Pie-chart illustration of completed trades for individual scrips and values as a % of total trades.
- Maximum, absolute and average drawdowns
In addition, the panel displays all account related info such as balances, available funds, margins, warnings, positions, trading status and a whole lot of account related data.
The Protrader platform for retail traders and investors also includes a vast array of features like manual scalping, real-time charts, matrix, time and sales, options master and a state of the art “Algo trading platform.” Launched by Compositedge, a leading discount broker in India, the platform is currently offered FREE of cost to all clients and is also open for individuals in the paper trading mode.
Sign-up for FREE to view the features of our trading platform and to paper trade or open your account to access Protrader for real-time markets.